VacanciesWork with us
With 25 years’ experience in the recycling industry, Access Recycling is the preferred scrap metal recycling partner to heavy industry, mining, rail services and consumers throughout regional NSW and the ACT.
An excellent opportunity now exists within our business for a proactive Trading Manager to grow new sales and cultivate business from existing key accounts.
Working alongside our marketing officer and trading team your duties will include:
- Developing and growing our client base
- Key account management
- Assistance in customer support activities
- Daily and weekly management of our sales activities
- Liaising with our marketing officer to ensure marketing activities align with our sales strategy
- Ensuring our client database is accurate and up-to-date
Your benefits will include but not be limited to:
- Competitive remuneration
- Fully maintained motor vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Participation in our monthly bonus scheme
- You’re a sales professional who has demonstrated experience identifying and
- securing new business opportunities. You have a strong work ethic, the ability to
- manage competing tasks and a desire to exceed expectations.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of two years in a similar, sales focused role
- Experience working with regional Australian businesses i.e. Agriculture and/or Resources
- Drivers licence
- Existing networks within the Agriculture, Resource or Industrial industries
- A history of exceeding sales targets
Note: Due to the nature of this role regular travel throughout regional NSW will be expected.
If you would like further information, or to make an application, please contact us at email@example.com