VacanciesWork with us
Plant Maintenance Operator
Access Recycling is an Australian, family owned metal recycling and railway services provider with facilities in Canberra and Barmedman.
We are currently seeking an experienced, suitably qualified Plant Maintenance Operator to join our team based at Canberra.
The purpose of this role is to provide effective maintenance services ensuring the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of all our plant and equipment.
This full-time role will delivery a range of services including but not limited to;
- Plan, schedule and deliver work for both routine and responsive maintenance
- Continuously review and prioritise work requirements
- Ordering of maintenance
- Spare parts management
The successful applicant would require the following skills and experience;
- Experience in a similar role
- Welding experience
- A current drivers licence
- A strong work ethic
- Great problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy challenges
This position is available immediately.
Remuneration will be based on experience.
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeing, please forward your resume to email@example.com